2021 NURSE RESIDENCY PROGRAM * Graduate Nurses* APPLY TODAY
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Nurse Residency Program 2021 Start Date:
- June 14, 2021
The Nurse Residency Program at Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a 12 week program which includes:
- Paid orientation that includes simulation, didactic and clinical immersion experiences.
- Comprehensive training for your specific unit through classes and hands-on training.
- Specialty unit experiences geared towards faciliting future professional growth.
Our program is designed to effectively support the new graduate nurse as they transition into their first professional role in the acute care hospital setting. Core content focuses on these critical areas: patient-centered care, teamwork and collaboration, safety, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and informatics.
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Tuition Reimbursement
Years of Related Experience
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Have ticket to sit for Florida Boards and Graduate Nurse Letter
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-Preferred
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.