Admin Assistant 2, Psych St Dymphnas, REQ 21205
Responsible for the processing of invoices and payments for the facility. Invoices, credits and payments are processed through the computer system
• Processes payments for purchase order transactions.
• Audits invoices against the purchase order/receiving report for correct vendor information, items, quantity and price.
• Ensures payments are made to vendors according to the terms in the purchase order; prepares voucher reports.
• Monitors invoices for correct information; investigates invoice or payment errors.
• Answers the telephone professionally and in a timely manner; directs calls appropriately.
• Demonstrates the ability to be organized and flexible.
• Demonstrates independent judgment in prioritizing multiple tasks, identifying and communicating pertinent information to the manager
• Accepts other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates ability to read and write English. High school graduate preferred, previous admin asst experience preferred, computer skills preferred.