Administrative Assistant 2- Wound Care Center
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Administrative Assistant II, Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week 8:00am- 4:30pm
Summary: Responsible for the processing of invoices and payments for the facility. Invoices, credits, and payments are processed through the computer system
- Processes payments for purchase order transactions.
- Audits invoices against the purchase order/receiving report for correct vendor information, items, quantity, and price.
- Ensures payments are made to vendors according to the terms in the purchase order; prepares voucher reports.
- Monitors invoices for correct information; investigates invoice or payment errors.
- Answers the telephone professionally and in a timely manner; directs calls appropriately.
- Demonstrates the ability to be organized and flexible.
- Demonstrates independent judgment in prioritizing multiple tasks, identifying and communicating pertinent information to the manager.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates ability to read and write English. High school graduate preferred, previous admin asst experience preferred, computer skills preferred.