Performs Administrative tasks to support the CEO, CFO, CNO, and Administrator. Acts as receptionist with responsibility to schedule appointments, coordinate administrative functions, answer phones, and complete clerical duties within the department as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proficiency in Personal computer use including Microsoft Office
· Ability to handle multiple priorities at a fast pace
· Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
· Additional languages preferred
· Basic computer knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employers; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4697