At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit.
The IBHS Administrative Assistant is responsible for prompt and efficient performance of a diverse set of assigned duties. This includes working in other Behavioral Health departments as permitted by lower volumes/workloads in the IBHS program. Provides administrative assistance to the IBHS Clinical/Administrative Director through assisting in the development of spreadsheets and other media to complete formal reports, performance improvement projects, clinical practice materials, and productivity reports.
- Associated degree in business or similar field preferred
- 3 years of progressively responsible clerical experience preferred
- Microsoft Office, typing, and transcription skills, Additional computer program skills i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Access Required
- Experience with billing and insurance to include understanding of charging procedures - preferred
- Background Checks (as required by state and federal regulations
- Telephone and messaging responsibilities.
- Acting as a liaison with other Medical Center departments, community agencies and affiliates.
- Daily time keeping for each IBHS employee.
- Completion of daily charge entry for IBHS patients.
- Upkeep of patient medical records, registration, and discharge of patients in MediTech.
- Verification of insurance eligibility.
- Typing as needed, record keeping, meeting minutes, and presorting mail.
- The Administrative Assistant completes other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties and are not to be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments.
- Vacation time
- Sick time
Please note, our Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.