Location: Steward Medical Group - North
Posted Date: 2/28/2023
The Operations Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and performs diversified duties for Operations supporting efforts concerning physician contracts, processing change notices, managing the contract database, etc.
- Assists with Physician Off-Boarding process which includes submitting malpractice insurance change notices, obtaining tail malpractice facesheets, and sending Off-Boarding notification emails
- Responsible for drafting invoices and tracking activity related to signing bonus repayment and tail coverage payment
- Assists Coordinator with physician change notices and new hire memos for Central, East and West Regions
- Assists Coordinator with weekly cost center grid
- Assists with sending, tracking, and scanning all agreements that come through the Contracting Department
- Assists with updating Salesforce with current status of all agreements sent or received
- Attends meetings as requested
- Schedules meetings as requested
- Assists with special projects as requested by Operations management
- Participates in other duties and responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a professional and adaptable demeanor with internal and external clients, including administrators, physicians, peers, and support staff.
- The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Must be a highly motivated candidate with the ability to work independently and in a highly fluid environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience: Healthcare experience preferred.
- Software/Hardware: Advanced computer skills including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, and demonstrated ability to conduct Internet research in an efficient, productive manner.