At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Summary of Responsibility:
The administrative supervisor is an expert clinical and administrative advisor to staff on weekend, evening and night shifts, responsible for the cohesive interactions of multiple clinical/non clinical disciplines.
- Registered to practice nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- BSN, or Bachelor's in related health care field.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support expertise.
- IV certification desired
- Minimum of five years professional nursing experience in positions of progressive responsibility.
- Demonstrated expertise in clinical practice.
- Minimum of two years experience in leadership/managerial role.
- Proficiency in computer applications used in the healthcare setting
Important COVID message
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.