Admitting Clerk Full Time Days
- Registers patients and processes related paperwork.
- Duties include interviewing patients, preparing standard registration forms, and performing other admission or transfer related tasks.
- May be expected to perform clerical and secretarial work. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor and/or manager.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.