Admitting Registrar ED - Part Time - Davis Hospital
-$15/hr starting wage, pay is based on experience
-Pay differential for nights, weekends and extra shifts
-Generous pay differential for PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first-class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients. Ensures that patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representative and enters information required for admission into computer database. Will collect co-pays and deductibles from patients. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments. Will cross train in other areas and perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to problem solve.
- Requires typing speed of 35-40 WPM.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and have a flexible work schedule.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.