Advanced Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant)
OnSite Care in partnership with Steward Medical Group, is seeking an exceptional Primary Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team! This will be a LOCUMS role an as needed at our Nucor Steel Clinic in Plymouth, Utah.
We truly believe in what we do and we know a thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. So join us on our mission. We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the way!
What you can expect from OnSite Care:
- Standard 30-minute appointment time, with providers spending on average 22-minutes face to face time with their patients.
- Unique clinic and model caring for a closed population, offering primary care, preventative health and basic urgent care.
- Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends.
- No Medicaid and Medicare.
Who you will be:
- You will be passionate about providing quality healthcare to patients.
- You will approach care by promoting patient wellness as well as chronic disease management.
- You'll consistently demonstrating quality, service, professionalism, respect, compassion, and effective communication with patients, families, and clinical staff.
- You'll be comfortable providing treatment to work related injury and illnesses and provide injured workers with referrals to preferred medical as needed.
- You must demonstrate leadership as a provider, and work as a team member in coordinating care to our patients.
- You will be comfortable working in a position with a significant level of autonomy and be highly motivated by working independently.
- You will adhere and function within the scope of practice of your defined by the state regulatory board.
- You will maintain your current license in compliance with State Laws, as well as maintain your current DEA license.
- You will have had one full years' experience working in an outpatient setting as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, and will be comfortable using an EMR.
Why Join OnSite Care?
- Competitive salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance for all providers
Physician owned and operated OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.