Anesthesia Tech Full Time Days
- Assists Anesthesiologist by setting-up equipment and preparing medications.
- Orders, stocks, tests, and maintains anesthesia supplies, medications, and equipment. Washes and sterilizes re-usable equipment and reports malfunctioning equipment to appropriate personnel.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- May require an associates degree or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- May also be required to complete anesthesia technician trainee program.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- A.S.A.T.T.membership preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.