Application Analyst *Remote Available*
- Develop and support HTML/PHP based Help Desk Knowledge base web site
- Develop and support end user Self-Service web site
- Learn and help support Office 365 Sharepoint, including monitoring ticket queues, creating and updating sites, and general operational support.
- Coordinate and maintain support documentation between Help Desk and Application/System owners
- Document Help Desk support processes
- Work closely with Senior Director, Help Desk Manager and Help Desk Supervisor to collect and data for KBase
- Work with Help Desk members and obtain feedback on KBase functionality
- Maintain an on call pager
- Occasionally lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
- Travel to other sites required
- Perform other duties as assigned
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal ability to furnish information. 41 CFR 630-1.35.
- Education: 2 year college program certificate, or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Two years’ experience in Customer Service, phone experience, Healthcare IT preferred
- Certification/Licensure: CompTIA A+, and/or CompTIA Network+ is preferred