About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Under the general direction of the Manager Onbase, this position serves as an analyst and developer for the OnBase Enterprise Content Management System. The Analyst of Enterprise Content Management is responsible for technical and functional support for the OnBase enterprise content management application. Duties include: troubleshooting operational application issues, implementing appropriate solutions, analyzing and modifying OnBase as required and developing necessary documentation.
• Provide Support for the OnBase content management system.
• Support and engage with end users.
• Support Hyland’s Brainware (OCR) platform.
• Developer for OnBase projects.
• Create and maintain supporting documentation for OnBase projects.
• Responsible for Onbase helpdesk ticket que.
• Works closely with internal and external resources to Integrate OnBase with other systems as required.
• Performs all other duties as required.
• Required: Functional and technical knowledge of Hyland’s OnBase content management system application and Hyland’s Brainware OCR platform.
• Preferred: The following OnBase certifications are a plus: System Administration, Workflow Engineer, and API.
• Preferred: Intermediate to advanced expertise in SQL-PL and MS SQL Server management.
• Preferred: Intermediate to advanced programming skills in VB Script, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, PHP and C#.
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written.
Education: Minimum of high school graduate.
Experience: (Type & Length): 5+ years of experience with Hyland Onbase.
Certification/Licensure: Certifications in Hyland OnBase System Administration, Workflow Development and API are a plus.
Software/Hardware: Knowledge of PCs, MS-Windows and Healthcare Information Systems.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 127760