• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines and cover live implementations
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of off-site software application training
- Work independently to support HIS software related issues and work closely with vendor and other Information Services staff to resolve.
- Work collaboratively with application and technical teams on shared code and dictionaries.
- Contribute to the testing efforts of multiple projects from inception to post implementation.
- Work closely with Application Analyst team members to raise technical issues and provide relevant input on production issues.
- Support user building efforts across the organization for projects and daily maintenance.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with Steward policies and standards.
- Shall be accountable for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all administrative, financial and clinical data
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills as demonstrated by the successful and timely completion of assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interaction with others and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and matrix environment
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability to manage a small project and to prioritize and delegate accordingly
- Knowledge of PC applications, e.g., Microsoft Office Suite and Project, PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to facilitate and work within a complex, multi-site environment.
- Ability to understand the work environment and competing priorities in conjunction with developing/meeting project goals.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum Experience: At least 1-2 years of related work experience and/or training preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client server concepts.
- Minimum skills/abilities:
- Basic understanding of common software applications (ex. MS Office) required.
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal ability to furnish information. 41 CFR 630-1.35.