Assistant Nurse Manager - OR / Full Time / Sign on Bonus
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Responsible for the operations of assigned department. Demonstrate productive and efficient management skills. Promotes quality awareness and achieving the highest standard of excellence. Ensures performance improvement initiatives are implemented. Monitors staff performance. Collaborates with staff, physicians and the Chief Nursing Officer to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and accurate implementation in accordance with patient care standards.
Position Qualifications: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN), BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years as a staff nurse, previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Other comparable qualifications considered with approval by the CNO.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Management experience preferred
- Registered Nurse- licensed in the state of Florida.
- ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association and EKG Certified
- PALS Certification from the American Heart Association, if assigned to Pediatrics
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Non-Crisis Prevention Intervention
Ability to effectively communicate in English in writing and orally with all levels of the organization