Assistant Nurse Manager, Progressive Care, Stepdown Unit, Full Time, Night Shift
Responsible for the operations of assigned department. Demonstrate productive and efficient management skills. Promotes quality awareness and achieving the highest standard of excellence. Ensures performance improvement initiatives are implemented. Monitors staff performance. Collaborates with staff, physicians and the Chief Nursing Officer to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and accurate implementation in accordance with patient care standards.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN), BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years as a staff nurse, previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Other comparable qualifications considered with approval by the CNO.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Registered Nurse- licensed in the state of Florida.
- ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association and EKG Certified
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization