Asst, Nursing Cert, 5th Floor Step Down, Full Time, Day Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Assists patients with activities of daily living. Provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- High School graduate or one-year experience as a Nursing Assistant.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred.
- Successful completion of C.N.A course/certification
- Requires a thorough knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions
- Current Certification -BLS
- CNA certification- State of Florida
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization