Asst, Nursing Cert, Telemetry, Full Time, Night Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Assists patients with activities of daily living. Provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
• High School graduate or one-year experience as a Nursing Assistant.
• Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred.
• Successful completion of C.N.A course/certification
• Requires a thorough knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions
• Current BLS Certification -American Red Cross
• CNA certification- State of Florida