Steward Medical Group seeks an enthusiastic, professional Audiologist to provide a full range of diagnostic, consultative and rehabilitative Audiology services to patients and families. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with patients on the nature of hearing loss and communicative problems; obtaining case histories; developing individualized treatment programs; conducting follow-up to determine patient progress
- Interpreting results and completing reports for medical records.
- Instructing patients and their families in rehabilitative procedures.
- Developing new audiology programs and services.
- Performing hearing aid evaluations and dispensing hearing aids.
- Calibrating and maintaining Audiology equipment; participates audiological equipment selection, orders hearing aids, and other supplies.
- Doctor of Audiology State Licensure from Massachusetts Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Prior experience working in an ambulatory setting is preferred
We offer you:
- Vacation, holiday and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision and other elective insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Supportive culture and professional development
- Internal growth opportunities
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.