Location: Sharon Regional Hospital
Posted Date: 9/3/2020
The Behavioral Intervention Specialist (BIS) provides school-based treatment to children and adolescents with a psychiatric diagnosis according to objectives and methodologies defined in the treatment plan and behavior
plan. The BIS tracks measurable objectives, documents treatment activities & responses, communicates progress, and attends clinical team meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services field
- 3 years experience in CASSP System
- Knowledge of child development
- Experience in the application of Behavior Modification & FBA
- SCM training within 6 months.
- Background clearances (as required by law)
- Vacation time
- Sick time