Behavioral Health Tech I
$5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS WITH A 2-YEAR COMMITMENT!!
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit.
A BHT 1 shall provide the following direct services in the patient’s home, school, or community setting as part of implementing a patient’s individual treatment plan (ITP).
PAID TRAINING UPON COMPLETION OF REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION COURSE
- Support of problem-solving skill development.
- Instruction on how to understand, direct, interpret, manage, and control feelings and emotional responses to situations
- Aid the parent/caregiver to address the therapeutic need of the patient; psychoeducational services related to mental health, including the development of improved decision-making skills to manage behavior.
- Aid with the development of socially acceptable behaviors, instruction on stress reduction, techniques; data collection; behavioral stabilization and interventions to support services.
- The BHT 1 completes other duties as assigned. This includes working in other Behavioral Health departments as permitted by lower volumes/workloads in the IBHS program.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification – 40-hour online course - to be completed prior to hospital orientation. PAID TRAINING upon receipt of certificate
- Two years’ experience in the provision of behavioral health services to children/youth
- Background Clearances (as required by law)
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Successful completion of post offers physical and drug screen
- Vacation time
- Sick time
Please note, our Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 128915