Behavioral Health Tech - Market Float Pool AZ - Day Shift and Night Shift Available
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Behavioral Health Tech, Market Float Pool - Phoenix, AZ
- Provides direct patient care in a Behavioral Health Care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral, and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in the patient’s status.
- Is able to perform basic care functions under the direction of the Charge nurse.
- Floats across all inpatient units within the Arizona market as assigned.
- Required to float within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of prior Behavioral Health tech experience or similar preferred
- Certified Behavioral Health Tech preferred
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our team members in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
We believe our people are our strength and we take our team member's health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits to address your unique needs.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130724