Behavioral Health Therapist PDM
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
PDM POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Position: Behavioral Health Therapist
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible team members, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, while not changing your employer! With 39 hospitals nationwide, we care for over 12.3 million patients annually and employ approximately 42,000 team members
- And much more!
Responsible for conducting group and individual therapy and documenting client status and response to treatment. Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families, and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
- Facilitates group treatment modalities within scope of practice, as assigned by the Program Coordinator, using approved curriculum and standard group facilitation techniques. Completes a progress note for every client that attended their groups.
- Develops therapeutic relationship with individual clients in program; provides regular opportunities for one-to-one interaction with client’s when requested by Program Coordinator.
- Demonstrates advanced level of crisis intervention skills and diversional techniques, as appropriate then interacting with patient and family members.
- Demonstrates the ability to assess patient’s immediate needs as well as coordinate and evaluate all pertinent resources existing to expedite patient’s return to baseline functioning.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health field and at least two years of crisis and/or assessment experience.
- Current license as a LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LAMFT, or LMFT or eligible for licensure.
- Current Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
- Weekends required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Salary Range: $28.00 - $37.00