Boiler Operator Full time Days/Afternoon/Nights SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Operates boilers and associated equipment.
- Tests and chemically treats boiler water.
- Performs operator maintenance of boilers and associated equipment.
- Maintains air compressors and associated equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED with related experience or training in high-pressure boiler. Requires up to two year’s experience on this or related jobs in a hospital or healthcare facility.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Current Ohio license as a High Pressure Boiler Operator by the Division of Industrial Compliance required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7706