Building Maintenance Specialist
The Plant Operator operates and maintains equipment such as boilers, chillers, air compressors, generators, and refrigeration equipment. Records data (temperatures, hours of operation, fuel consumption, water levels, chemicals, water titration, etc) reading dials, gauges and manuals. Performs preventative maintenance of equipment, as required, using hand and power tools and conducting periodic safety inspections. Extensive repairs to facility plumbing system and other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Two (2) years vocational school and/or similar trade.
- State of Arkansas High Pressure Boiler Operator License required
- Previous Boiler Operator experience preferred
- Healthcare Maintenance experience preferred
- EPA 608 Universal preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled