CATH LAB RN
- Work Experience:3 to 5 years Medical/Surgical Nursing to include 2 to 3 years of Critical Care Nursing (CCU preferred)
- License/Registration/Certification:Current RN License issued by Texas State Board of Nurses.Education & Training:
- B.S. Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing.
- Skills:Cardiovascular nursing experience with knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy and physiology, cardiac arrhythmia interpretation and diagnostic EKG changes. VETERANS / DISABLED
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee Paid Life Insurance
- 401K w/match after 1 year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to 20% Employee Cafeteria and Café Discount
- Discounted Tuition with affiliated University
- Inexpensive Parking
- Easy accessibility from Houston Freeways
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.