Certified Nursing Assistant - Acute Rehab - Full Time - Nights
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Board approved Certified Nursing Assistant’s training class.
- Registered CNA with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled