Charge RN / Emergency / Full Time / Nights
Performs nursing duties in assigned department. Provides direct and indirect patient care. Communicates with managers, physicians, coworkers as appropriate about changes in the patient's clinical condition including diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Functions in leadership role on assigned unit(s).
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona.
- Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification as required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1806863