Job Summary: Provides a full range of audiometric testing to all age groups. Audiological testing battery includes pure tone air and bone conduction testing, speech testing, tympanometry, VRA testing and OAR measurements. Communicate testing and recommendations to patient, family and physicians through counseling sessions and written reports. Counsel and instruct clients in techniques to improve speech and hearing impairment. Performs hearing aid consultations and counseling.
- Holds Master’s Degree in Audiology or Communicative Disorders.
- Current State Audiology License, includes license to dispense hearing aids.
- Certificate of competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
- Performance of technical skills related to Audiology.
- Knowledge of infection control, sterile technique and related impact on rehabilitative medicine practice and equipment.
- Current BCLS certification.
- At least three years clinical experience.
- Demonstrates competency in program development and aural rehabilitation.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 1857