Clinical Liaison - Full Time, Day Shift - Hillside Rehab Hospital
Responsible to Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Admissions Department for complete, timely, and accurate preadmission screening. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service. Responsible to the Admissions Department for developing an effective referral relationship and conducting admission screening activities within various referral sources both locally and outside of the market area. The Clinical Liaison possesses strong interpersonal skills and interacts with diverse audiences effectively in a variety of healthcare settings. The Clinical Liaison is responsible to deliver the strategies within the referral development plan and contributes to meeting the growth goals of the hospital.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Responsible to build and grow rehab census, programs, and services by implementing a referral development plan and conducts activities to promote the hospital and it’s services.
2. Conducts a Clinical Preadmission Assessment with patient and family at the referral site.
3. Conducts one to one referral development calls to establish effective relationships with results as identified in the referral development plan.
4. Serves as a resource to the Business Development Team. Provides feedback from referral contacts and identifies trends in the referral community.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred with at least 5 years experience in nursing and at least 2 years experience in referral development or marketing required.
Current Ohio license as Registered Nurse by Ohio Board of Nursing. .
Knowledge of referral development approaches and the ability to understand competitive markets and interpret needs and approaches as well as knowledge of regulatory, legislative and JCAHO standards related to Nursing.
Must have strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12772