Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral health.
Certified Nursing Assistant – Float Pool
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and on duty Registered Nurse (RN), the Float Pool Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs the receptionist and secretarial duties on the patient care unit while functioning as the focal communication source in the nursing station. Acts as a hostess to patients and visitors. Performs various duties assisting staff nurses in treatment and care of patients in accordance with the established methods and procedures of the hospital. All duties are supportive and complimentary to the practice of nursing, and the performance of these tasks are essential to patient care. Specific responsibilities include daily hygienic care of the environment for assigned patients. Other duties as assigned.
Must be willing to float to different units as needed. These units include: Telemetry, Surgical/Peds, and Medical.
- Current C.N.A. license required.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous C.N.A experience preferred.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours that allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments organized to ensure a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.