CNA - Float Pool - PRN - SLRMC
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s policies and procedures, skills check list.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Certified Nurse Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to float to any floor.
- Must be willing to work weekends
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran