CNA - Resource Pool - FT
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
Experience, Educations & Skills REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant in Texas.
- Verification of current competency in basic cardio-pulmonary resuscitation upon hire.
- Previous experience in hospital or nursing home patient care preferred.
- Must float to a minimum of three nursing units.
- COAP required within 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1901218