Contact Center Mail Coordinator
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: The Contact Center Mail Coordinator provides support to the Steward Operations Contact Center by performing clerical functions and maintains an organized and effective procedure for mail related inquiries to the department.
- Accurately file and document returned mail for all members.
- Accurately handles the redirecting of returned mail for all member materials.
- Prioritize work flow to maintain an efficient process of completing the return mail assignment daily.
- Ensures Management staff is alerted to potential quality issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Contact Center Management to identify streamlined processes and address any concerns or opportunities for improvement.
- Serve as back-up phone coverage for Contact Center in adherence to department benchmarks and performance measures
- Serves as a back up to the provider portal responsibilities and functions
- Serves as a back up to the provider portal toll free number or all inquiry requests
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
Years of Experience:
- At least one (1) year in call center environment preferred
- At least one (1) year customer service preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office; Word, Excel
- Effective time management skills
- Strong ability to logically resolve issues and interpret findings
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and identified time frames
- Work cooperatively, positively, and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team