- Must be available 12 weekend shifts per year
- Must be available for 2 holiday shifts per year (Memorial Day, Independence Day or Labor Day) and one winter (Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's)
- Must be available 2 additional shifts per month
- This position is covered by the SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
Courier organizes errands in the most efficient and circuitous routes, taking into consideration traffic, time of day and distance issues, so as to be able to complete all errands each day.
- Keeps vehicle clean.
- Must be a professional representative at all times when in the marked vehicle, driving appropriately, parking in authorized areas, etc.
- Completes errands in a timely and professional manner.
- Checks for voice mail messages every half hour and before leaving premises is critical.
- Carrying a radio and beeper is mandatory.
- Heavy lifting required.
Valid driver's license required and knowledge of Greater Boston driving routes a plus.
This position is covered by the SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: I53680