Crisis Worker/Licensed Therapist - Part Time
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Crisis Worker/Licensed Therapist
The Crisis Worker provides assessments, interventions, and discharge planning/placements according to the patient's individual needs.The Crisis Worker must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed. The individual must be able to respect diversity of the individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of the clients and the client's support system. Collaborates and communicates effectively with clients, families, medical providers, nursing staff, and community resources. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or other Human Services field. LCSW preferred.
- Current therapist license in the state of Utah.
- One (1) year experience in Mental Health and Chemical Dependency field.
- CPI required within the first 90 days of hire
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1178