CT Scan Tech - Per Diem/As Needed
We are looking to add a Per Diem CT Scan Tech to our Radiology department within Morton Hospital located in the heart of Taunton, MA. We are a community health hospital who pride ourselves in providing exceptional care to meet our community’s needs. We proudly wear our “Morton Blues” and are the “hub” of healthcare for our region. We service not just our immediate Taunton residents’ needs but also surrounding towns treating all like family. That is what we strive for here at Morton – “Our Family, Caring for Yours”. This is not just our motto but our promise. So if you are looking to make a difference in the care you provide and to care for your patients as you would your own family member, apply today to this exciting opportunity.
Job Summary: Performs diagnostic procedures as prescribed by physicians. Operates CT scanner, pressure injector, and related equipment to obtain high quality diagnostic images. Prepares procedure room, equipment, supplies and medications as needed. Provides patient services using CT scanner. Practices Morton Hospital Customer Service standards.
- Documented training and experience in radiography
- Documented training and experience in CT preferred
- Current AHA BLS certification
- Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist Radiography license
- Current ARRT registered certification in Radiography with RT(R) designation
- Current ARRT registered certification in Computed Tomography with RT(CT) designation*
- Per Diem/As Needed position – shifts will vary to dept needs.
- Per Diem commitment: Minimum 2 shifts a month; one winter/Summer holiday is required to meet commitment.
- Union position