CT Tech II 15K Sign Bonus
$15K Sign Bonus
The CT Supervisor oversees the day-to-day issues of the CT departments and supervises the workflow of the CT Technologists. This is a working supervisor position. CT technologists utilize computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients’ internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues. CT technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare, and operate the scan equipment and position the patient to capture the appropriate images.
- Graduation from AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Three years’ experience as a radiology technologist. Two years’ experience in CT
- ARRT, Louisiana License, Advanced Certification in CT is required.
- BLS required within 30 days of hire date.
- High School Diploma required.
- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in hospital or clinical healthcare facility experience.