Data Analyst - Health Promotion - Full Time
Responsible for data entry and abstraction functions related to Center of Excellence and other key measures. Performs patient record audits, prepares various reports, assists with regulatory surveys and monitoring of action plans. Provides feedback to director on performance outcomes. Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with medical terminology.
- Two or more years of medical records data entry/abstraction experience and/or approval of the department director.
- Ability to independently learn and utilize multiple programs in a manner to facilitate department processes.
- Understanding of varying hardware, software, word processing and database products.
- Ability to interpret financial and statistical reports.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1474