Dishwasher - Full Time - JVW
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Must be willing to work Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
- Must be team oriented
- Provide positive representation of Jordan Valley Medical Center.
- Possess a friendly outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as associates.
- Communicate any problem or issue that requires management assistance.
- Primary responsibilities will be dishwashing and serving.
- Food handlers permit.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food service experience is helpful.
- Additional languages are beneficial.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900882