Enviro Svcs Wkr I - Part Time, 7a-3:30p
Responsible to Steward Health Care for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Environmental Services for providing a physical environment that will enhance the hospital's ability to provide efficient effect and safe patient care achieved by providing environmental services including waste removal, recycling, cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting equipment and structures. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Uses and stores equipment safely, properly, efficiently, and following instructions.
- Prepares and stores service carts, chemicals, cleaning materials, and other related items properly, safely, and by instructions.
- Cleans and sanitizes hospital areas as outlined in the procedure manual using the proper cleaning methods, equipment, cleaning materials, supplies, and chemical solutions at the proper/use dilution mixture.
- Services dispensers with the proper supplies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collects, transports, stores and/or disposes of refuse and related materials safely, as outlined in the procedure manual and by following EPA/OSHA guidelines and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED with no prior experience or specialized training.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
None required for this position.