ER Registration / FT / Evening / Thu-Sat
Position Summary: Responsible for accurately and timely registering patients. The Patient Access Rep will be well versed in all areas of the Admitting Department including Central Scheduling and Financial Counseling.- High School diploma/GED required- 1-2 years admitting experience preferred.
- Prior customer service and collections experience required
- Competence and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Must demonstrate excellent listening, communication and public relations skills.
- Computer experience preferred with minimum typing skills of 35 wpm
- Ability to use printers, copiers, fax machine, calculators, various computer programs, optical scanners, and credit card machines- Ability to transport patients via wheelchair as needed- Fluency is English (reading, writing, speaking) is required- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays based on patient volume and needs of the department
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 26933