FL Market Recruiter
The FL Market Recruiter will support all FL hospitals recruiting needs. Administers human resources policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations. Researches and analyzes data pertaining to human resources. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising managers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone screenings, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages nurse residency programs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Years of Related Experience
- Minimum: 2-4
- Preferred: 5-8
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously