Food Service Worker II (Pot Washer) - FT, Evenings
Introduce patient to VIP Room Service and assist patient with menu selections. Assemble, deliver and pick up trays for each meal service. Responsible for patient special requests and needs and provide in-between meal food delivery. Relay patient food issues/concerns to Culinary Services and Nursing. Interact with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or requirements. React accurately and effectively to all changes to ensure efficient timing of services and accuracy of diet ordered by physician. Know and understand dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations. provide quality service which will be evident by good internal and/or external patient satisfaction survey results on assigned units.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Experience in health care environment desirable, but not required.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak english (or other languages as necessary), follow written and verbal instructions and complete simple computational skills.
- Strong verbal communication, reading and writing abilities required.
- Ability to interact with patients and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1900824