Food Service Worker II
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Essential Functions (Please list a minimum of five starting with the primary duty.):
• Responsible for the general order and cleanliness of the cafeteria area. This includes sweeping and mopping.
• Follows proper procedures during the time of service. Take temperature and taste foods before tray line starts.
• Keep all condiments and utensils ready for time of service. Keep all beverages, cold box, chips ready and replenish during time of service
• Refill retail refrigerator and maintain cleanliness for time of service.
• Maintains temperature log using T-sticks or recommended thermometer.
• Maintain cash balance for his/her register during shift.
• Handle all customers with smiling face, respect and friendliness.
• Discuss with manager when there is a discrepancy on the cash register.
• Catered to all customers need as much as our ability.
Cleanliness and Sanitation
• Follows standardized cleaning, safety and sanitation procedures. Practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
• Maintains floor and traffic areas by vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and spot cleaning.
• Follows departmental closing procedures.
• Performs daily cleaning assignment.
• Be sure every area has clean trashcans in place. Discard all trash and empty cardboard bins.
• Effectively communicates issues to management in a timely manner.
• Frequently checks schedule and checks out with management before leaving. Teamwork
• Actively participates in daily huddles.
• Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4743