G I Tech
* - Responsible for the proper reprocessing of endoscopes and accessories
* - Works independently and must have detailed knowledge of instruments and the specific methods required to produce and instrument safe use
* - Must adhere to infection control principles that will maintain a safe environment free from the possibility of spreading disease
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
I. Education: High School Diploma or GED required
III. Certification/Licensure: GI certification preferred
Internal Posting 9/12/18-9/19/18
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: I50351