Housekeeper - Full Time and Part Time Positions - SLRMC
- Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Ensures assigned areas are clean, sanitary, and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, and dusting.
- Responsible for clean work station and equipment.
- Must effectively interact with patients and health team members while maintaining quality standards. Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served.
- Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for carrying the shift pager and responding to pages in a responsible manner.
- Has a knowledge and understanding of all Housekeeping Dept. Policies and Procedures; including: waste segregation and disposal, PPE, chemicals, MSDS, use of equipment, etc. Able to train others in the above.
- Adjust housekeeping resources to meet the daily needs of the hospital.
- Seeking energetic, detail- oriented, reliable, and dependable individuals
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to speak, write & read fluently in English. This is a basic job requirement.
- Hiring on the spot for any candidate willing to work in a fast paced environment
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1804370