Lab Assistant - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
The lab assistant arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients. Helps in laboratory specimen processing, registration, and ordering tests. Inputs data into lab computer systems. Assists in answering phones, relaying important messages to laboratory personnel, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work experience such as patient registration, phlebotomy, and specimen processing required.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to multi-task.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 8095