Lead Clinical Dietitian - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Lead Clinical Dietitian
Screens and assesses patients including nutrition screening, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring and evaluation of outcomes, with emphasis on nutrition support. Participates in CQI performance improvement activities. Provides nutrition education as appropriate for adult patients, including geriatric and terminally ill. The clinical dietitian works with the employees of the Nutrition Services Department to provide optimal food and nutrition to patients, visitors, and staff.
- Current Utah Dietician License.
- Proof of passing the national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Current Utah Food Handlers Permit.
- Two (2) years minimum performing duties as a Clinical Dietitian.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly developed organizational skills.Preferred:
- Experience advanced practitioner qualification in nutrition support preferred.
- Additional languages preferred.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
""Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.""