LTA II - Phlebotomist - Per Diem
Performs a variety of duties to assist in the daily operation of the Laboratory.
- Collection of blood, disposal of biohazardous wastes, receiving specimens and assisting in the office of the laboratory.
- Planting cultures, preparing slides for staining in the Microbiology section of the Laboratory
- Directing flow of personnel in the Lab Support department per lab orders received, and other laboratory tasks as appropriate.
- Printing and reconciliation of all Un-received/Pending Reports,
- Ordering all Add-On-Tests received in the department.
Previous Phlebotomy Experience Required
Job Reference #: 2355